Here we will discuss some very important steps to get into shape:
1) We should always go beyond our limits. Supposing if you don’t like certain workout lets say running, you should give it a try you will surely start loving it after some time.
2) We need to survive in our uncomfortable zone while feeling comfortable. For instance, you are hungry or tired of a workout, but you need to have the power to go beyond that
3) It would be beneficial if you join a gym with a proper trainer so you could exercise in a proper way. Especially if this is your first time for a workout, you need to join a gym to learn the proper way of exercising.
4) The golden rule to stay healthy is to eat mindfully. We need to think before eating which food will be healthy for our health. Junk food should be avoided. We need to increase the intake of fruits and vegetables. We need to take small and regular meals
5) Nutritionists can provide us good choices of what to eat and not to eat.
6) If you are nor opting for a nutritionist, then weekly magazines on a diet can come in handy.
7) We need to prepare our food before we feel hungry or get cravings for unhealthy food. We can make a weekly timetable and then control our diet to eat healthy on time.
8) Research has revealed the fact that water is very significant in weight loss. You need to drink at least a gallon of water to reduce weight. Drinking less water causes our body to be bloated. So less intake of water results in weight increase. When we increase our water intake, we are able to cut down on body weight.
9) If you get bored with a certain workout, you should change it. We can always alter our workout plans. We need to enjoy our workouts to get the best results.
10) We need to stick to our plan. Whatever workout we started we need to be consistent about it. We need to follow our routine set regularly.
11) You should make small changes initially in your routine. For instance making a light change in your eating habits or limited exercise in the beginning. We need to realize that it is not a one day process. We need time to get into shape
12) We ought to keep a record of our daily workout. Also, you have to note down your weight loss at regular intervals. Buy a diary and write down the change in your weight weekly or monthly.
13) Having a good music collection can be really helpful while exercising. Buy good earphones so you can listen to music while exercising. Music makes you enjoy your workout.
14) Encourage yourself at small goals you achieve. Have you succeeded in small weight loss? Then pat yourself. Tell your friends. This would motivate you to further get into shape.
15) Walk at any place you get. Park your car a little away from your destination, so you get to walk where you want to go. You should walk for at least thirty minutes daily.